Automotive Window Tint
Is a great way not only to look cool but feel cool. Our films protect against 99% of the suns harmful U/V rays, protecting your skin and interior of your car. Whether you’re looking for the darkest automotive window tint or some of the best clear films on the market, Green Valley Tinting Las Vegas, and Henderson NV has built a reputation over the past 30 years of being one of the best and friendliest tint shops around.
Our most popular automotive films!
Solar Gard’s Galaxie Automotive Window Tint is a non-reflective, color-stable window film made from state-of-the-art technology that produces maximum heat and glare rejection from a non-metal film. Galaxie produces superior optical clarity, and its bold black hue complements most factory glass.
Superior quality and exceptional performance will enhance your driving experience and protect you from the sun’s heat and damaging UV rays. Industry-leading clarity, for unaltered visibility and safe driving, make Galaxie the ideal window film for looking and keeping cool.
- Non-reflective, color-stable
- Optical clarity for unaltered vision
- Electronic signal-friendly: GPS, satellite, AM radio, cellular and TPM systems
- Impressive solar heat and glare rejection from NR film
- Ultimate UV protection
- 285+ sun protection factor (SPF)
- Scratch-resistant coating extends the “new” look
- Limited lifetime transferable
- The replacement product and labor
- National dealer network
Green Valley Window Tinting Las Vegas and Henderson NV offer the best in automotive window tint. Whether you want it to look cool or keep you cool, we can help you determine the best window tinting solution for your vehicle.
We apply our window film treatments quickly and reliably; our jobs can be completed in as little as an hour or two, but with a guarantee that it will last forever. And that means last in pristine condition. We never cut corners by using cheaper, inferior materials in our treatments. From the aesthetic appeal to the possible enhancement of your comfort and safety, window film treatment can make your car that much better.
Reasons to tint your vehicle:
- Decrease Interior Heat – Window tint film can protect against heat build-up inside your vehicle by blocking much of the spectrum of sunlight that would otherwise stream into your car, especially while sitting parked. Window treatments can keep your car up to 70% cooler versus untreated vehicle windows.
- Reduced Glare – Glare caused by the sun or the headlights of other vehicles can adversely affect your ability to see by both day and night. Window tinting can significantly reduce glare so that you can drive more safely.
- Protect Your Health – Harmful UV rays emitted by the sun can cause many health concerns. Window film blocks up to 99%* of the sun’s UV rays, which will significantly help to protect both your skin and eyes.
- Protect Your Vehicle – In addition to causing damage to your health, UV rays are also a contributing factor of fading and cracking of your car’s interior, especially leather and the materials used to make most dashboards. Preserve both the look and the value of your car’s interior with window treatments.
- Privacy – Window film can help to deter theft by keeping the contents of your car hidden. Additionally, window tint can provide a “buffer” between you and other vehicles making your car a private sanctuary.
- Accident Protection & Security – Window film acts as a bonding layer of the glass. In the event of an accident, the film will help to hold any shattered glass together and reduce the risk of injury from flying bits. Window film treatments also make glass more shatter-resistant against attempted break-ins.